Meet Nimish Jani
He’s a Trustee for the Township of Schaumburg first being elected in 2013 and reelected in 2017. Mr. Jani is a successful business owner and a 32-year resident of Schaumburg Township.
As a trustee for the township that oversees seven cities, including Schaumburg, Hanover Park, Streamwood, Rolling Meadows, Elk Grove Village, Roselle, and Hoffman Estate.
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
Township Officials of Illinois, Springfield, Illinois
Township Officials of Cook County, Illinois
South Asian Cardiovascular Center Chicago, Illinois
Lions Club, India
Red Cross, India
- National Cadet Corps – Navy Student Uniform Group, India
- Chairman of Indian American Republican Organization
- National Board Member of AASOA (Asian American Store Owners Association)
- Advisory board Member of AARA Mead West (Asian American Retailers Association)
- Chair: State of Illinois Asian American Employment Advisory Plan Committee
- Board member of Schaumburg Township Republican Organization
- Chairman, Governor Bruce Rauner Indian American Coalition
- Director of Illinois Lottery Board
- State Central Committeeman – 8th Congressional district
More About Nimish Jani
Mr. Jani has a degree in Physics and Mathematics and he holds a diploma in Journalism. He assisted in recruiting, mentoring, and leading, campaigns for candidates for local and state agencies.
Mr. Nimish Jani is a well-respected member of the community. he has been assisting individuals and entrepreneurs in navigating through business cycles. He has been helping various charities and civic organizations and has volunteered time with Boy Scout Troop 496. He resides with his wife, son, and daughter in Roselle, and in his free time, he enjoys cooking and playing with his newly born grandson Aaryan.
Jani has proved to be a leader in his community and will be a valuable asset to the committee. I look forward to working with him to grow our party, engage diverse communities and expand our party’s big tent.
– Tim Schneider (R-Bartlett, IL)
Your feedback means a lot to me. If you like the body of work that I’ve put in throughtout the years. Please endorse me.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power
― Abraham Lincoln
A volunteer is a person who can see what others cannot see; who can feel what most do not feel. Often, such gifted persons do not think of themselves as volunteers, but as citizens – citizens in the fullest sense: partners in civilization
― George H.W. Bush
We all do better when we work together. Our differences do matter, but our common humanity matters more
― Bill Clinton